Life Lessons I Learned the Hard Way (Part 1)Not Everyone You Trust Will Stay
One of the hardest lessons I learned in life is this:
Not everyone you trust will stay.
At some point,
we all believe that the people we care about
will always be there for us.
We trust them.
We invest our emotions.
We build expectations.
Because that feels natural.
But life doesn’t always work that way.
Sometimes,
the very people you trust the most
become the reason you feel hurt.
Not always intentionally.
But the impact is real.
And when that happens,
it shakes something deep inside you.
You start questioning everything.
Your decisions.
Your emotions.
Even your own judgment.
I went through that phase too.
Where I felt confused.
Where I kept asking myself—
“Why did this happen?”
But slowly,
I understood something important:
People come into your life
for different reasons.
Some stay forever.
Some come to teach you something.
And some leave
when their role is complete.
That realization changes your perspective.
You stop blaming yourself.
You stop chasing explanations.
You start accepting reality.
Trusting people is not wrong.
But depending completely on them
can hurt you.
Because the only constant in your life
is you.
That lesson made me stronger.
More aware.
More emotionally balanced.
Now I trust people—
But I also trust myself enough
to handle it if things change.
Because life is not about who stays forever.
It is about what you learn
from everyone who comes and goes. 💫
If you liked this post, please follow my blog and share your thoughts in the comments. 💖
Your support means a lot to me. 💫
Comments
Post a Comment