The Moment I Stopped Seeking Validation
For a long time,
I looked for validation from others.
I wanted people to agree with me.
To appreciate my efforts.
To tell me I was doing the right thing.
And when that didn’t happen,
I started doubting myself.
I thought maybe I wasn’t good enough.
Maybe I needed approval to move forward.
But one day, I realized something important.
If you keep waiting for validation,
you give others control over your confidence.
And that can stop you from growing.
Not everyone will understand your journey.
Not everyone will support your decisions.
And that’s okay.
The moment I stopped seeking validation,
I felt lighter.
I started making decisions for myself.
I stopped overthinking what others might say.
I focused more on my growth
than on people’s opinions.
It wasn’t easy at first.
There was still fear.
There was still uncertainty.
But with time, I became stronger.
Because real confidence doesn’t come
from outside approval.
It comes from trusting yourself.
So if you are constantly looking for validation,
pause for a moment.
Ask yourself —
do I believe in what I am doing?
Because once you start trusting yourself,
you won’t need constant approval anymore.
And that is when real freedom begins. 💫
If you liked this post, please follow my blog and share your thoughts in the comments. 💖
Your support means a lot to me. 💫
Comments
Post a Comment