You Don’t Need to Be Perfect to Begin
I used to wait for the “perfect” moment.
Perfect skills.
Perfect confidence.
Perfect clarity.
But perfection kept delaying my progress.
I would tell myself: “I’ll start when I’m more ready.”
But ready never came.
One day I realized something simple:
Perfection is just fear in disguise.
We don’t wait because we need improvement.
We wait because we fear judgment.
When I started blogging,
I wasn’t perfect.
My English wasn’t flawless.
My confidence wasn’t strong.
My audience wasn’t big.
But I started anyway.
And that decision mattered more
than being perfect ever would.
Growth does not come from perfection.
It comes from participation.
If you are waiting to feel fully ready,
you might be waiting forever.
Start messy.
Start scared.
Start unsure.
But start.
Because imperfect action
is always better than perfect delay. π«
If you liked this post, please follow my blog and share your thoughts in the comments. π
Your support means a lot to me. π«
Comments
Post a Comment