The Day I Stopped Seeking Validation

 There was a time when I measured my worth

by how others reacted to me.

If people appreciated me, I felt confident.

If they ignored me, I felt invisible.

A post with no likes could ruin my mood.

A small criticism could shake my confidence.

I was not weak.

I was just seeking validation.

Then one day, something shifted.

I asked myself:

Why am I giving others the power

to decide how I feel about myself?

That question changed me.

I realized something powerful:

Validation feels good.

But self-belief feels stronger.

When I stopped posting for approval

and started posting for expression,

I felt free.

Growth began when I stopped waiting for claps.

Now I create because I want to grow.

Not because I want to impress.

And that peace?

It’s priceless. 💫

If you are still waiting for validation,

maybe it’s time to validate yourself first.

👉If you liked this post, please follow my blog and share your thoughts in the comments. 💖

Your support means a lot to me. 💫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Hope Every Day

Learning to Trust Myself

Welcome to My Journey