Stop Explaining Yourself to Everyone
I used to explain everything.
Why I started.
Why I changed.
Why I chose a different path.
If someone questioned me,
I felt the need to justify myself.
I thought explaining meant being polite.
But slowly, I realized something:
Constantly explaining yourself
is a sign you are seeking approval.
Not everyone will understand your growth.
Not everyone will support your decisions.
And that’s okay.
You are not here to convince the world.
You are here to build your life.
When I started blogging,
some people didn’t take it seriously.
Some questioned it.
Some ignored it.
Earlier, I would try to make them understand.
Now, I simply continue.
Because results speak louder than explanations.
Silence is powerful.
Consistency is powerful.
Self-trust is powerful.
You don’t need to explain your dreams
to people who can’t see your vision.
Protect your energy.
Not everyone deserves access
to your reasoning.
Sometimes growth means
moving quietly
and letting your work speak. 💫
If you liked this post, please follow my blog and share your thoughts in the comments. 💖
Your support means a lot to me. 💫
Comments
Post a Comment